1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
2 tablespoons baking powder
2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
5 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup boiling water
1) Beat eggs and sugar until thick and fluffy.
2) pour in oil and vanilla essence and beat once more.
3) fold in cake flour and baking powder.
4) dissolve cocoa powder in boiling water and then add to cake mixture.
5) bake @ 180 degrees for +- 20 minutes.
Milk ( 1 tablespoon)
Depending on how much of icing you require, measure accordingly.. It should have a dark chocolate colour.
NB* the cake should be completely cooled before being iced.