The event in memory of fallen hero or cancer Lucalis Pillay is set to create awareness more specifically on make cancer while highlighting why we should get checked up regularly.
Lucalis Pillay lived his 18 years of life to the fullest and through this event we aim to relive special moments in his life that’s going to keep audiences gripped and certainly in tears!
It a goes down this Saturday (27May) at Astra Primary School which is situated in Croftdene, Chatsworth. Friendly soccer games starts at 9am and entertainment kicks off at 11am and will go on until 7pm where we would come together and remember our loved ones through a candle light ceremony.
All monies raised will go to the Chatsworth Hospice who is in need of funds to run their facility.
The events entertainment has been well planned with special performances by:
- Shenice Benwari Dance Academy
- Kumari Shiksha Dance Institute
- Finalist in SAs Got Talent Jesse Govender and his band One Way Out
- C.C Promotions
- Mr India South Africa 2nd Runner up Desigan Karupan
- Doctor Ashveer Ramsunder
- Antonette Kisten
- Dr Avinash Ramkissoom
- Shakti Beats Music Productions
- Christopher’s Dance Academy
- Malcolm and his Academy
- Byron the dancer
- Keeping Up With The Kandasamy’s actor “Arsevan” – Rushil Juglal
- Mr Teen KZN – Diolan Govender
And much more fun activities for the kiddos like:
- Face painting
- Hair spray painting
- Dance activities
Loads of prizes to be won!!!
So join us for an event never to be missed.
Astra Primary School, 11am sharp.